Yes, your pet can experience allergies. Pet allergies left untreated are uncomfortable and can cause other skin problems resulting from scratching.
Common Allergies In Pets
The most common types of allergies in pets are:
- Flea allergy
- Food allergy
- Inhalant or contact dermatitis (grass, ragweed, pollen)
Based on your pet’s symptoms, we will develop a treatment plan to give your pet allergy relief. We have experience treating many types of conditions such as ear infections, skin infections, and allergic reactions.
Pet Allergy Treatment Options
Our onsite pharmacy stocks a variety of pet allergy treatment options such as:
- Flea treatments and preventives
- Prescription pet foods
- Prescription allergy pills, such as Apoquel by Zoetis
- Safe and affordable skin supplements
- Medicated shampoos and topicals
- Skin antibiotics, including an injection option that lasts two weeks in lieu of taking pills for that length of time
Pet Allergy Treatment In Wentzville, MO
For pet allergy treatment, contact us today.